SPRAY TANNING TIPS & TRICKS
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SPRAY!
Get the best spray possible by following these prep & post steps prior to coming in for any sunless service!
PREP LIKE A PRO:
- Shower at least 4-6 hours prior to coming in!
- Exfoliate with an exfoliating body scrub! No bar soap! This will remove all dead skin cells to ensure the solution adheres properly!
- Shave at least 24 hours in advance!
- NO LOTIONS!
- Remove all makeup & jewelry
- Avoid wearing deodorant as this can cause your armpits to flake!
- Wear dark loose fitted clothing nothing tight including leggings!
- Make sure hair is COMPLETELY dry!
- Bring flip flops
DURING YOUR SPRAY:
- We offer disposable undergarments to protect sensitive areas!
- Use protective eyewear (we offer free of charge)
- Keep mouth closed during your session!
- Apply Lip balm
- Apply barrier cream on your palms, in between your fingers, and toes! Wipe off access cream on the towel provided in the room
- Avoid inhaling the solution. We do offer nose filters if you wish to use them!
- Apply sticky feet (in the room) to ensure the solution doesn’t stick to the bottoms of your feet!
- Carefully put on your clothes.
- Avoid wearing a bra while the solution is processing
- Avoid perspiration!
- Avoid getting your skin wet from rain,washing dishes, baths, and sweating! This WILL cause streaking!
- Wait NO MORE than 10-12 hours to “rinse after getting a spray / airbrush!
- The first time you shower be sure to just RINSE! Avoid using any soap until after 24 hours
- PAT DRY SKIN as if you had a sunburn don’t rub!
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!